Just having a hard time with the Clomid. I've been so weepy and have had hot flashes. I'm going to the RE tomorrow. Hopefully, she will have some type of game plan for us. I'm considering taking a break for 3 months to see if the acupuncture/herbs work. I'm going to talk to the doc and see what she thinks. It's a lot to decide and I'm worried about making a bad decision.