Steve saw a urologist on the 16th and had a prostate ultrasound done. The doctor suspects that some of the issues we are dealing with developed after medical procedures that were done when he was about 4 years old. He does think that we will be able to get pregnant, but only with the help of an RE (reproductive endocrinologist.)
We are going back to talk to my RE. I'm not sure if we should try one more IUI with injectables or just move onto IVF. The urologist wouldn't give us an opinion on the IUI but did say he thought we should look into IVF with ICSI.
We're both doing okay today, but I had a really hard time dealing with things this past weekend.
DH and I are actually going to go to an adoption question/answer meeting this week. I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping to get some information so I'll feel a bit more informed if we decide that's the route we want to take.