Well, we met with my RE tonight. She was great. She looked over Steve's results from the urologist and spoke with us about them. We also talked about how I've done 4 IUIs. I've tried Clomid (which worked well at producing follicles, but made me feel lousy) and Letrazole/Femara (which I felt okay on, but didn't help me with having a better ovulation.)
She said we could try an IUI with 1/2 Clomid and 1/2 injectables, but she really recommends InVitro with ICSI. My husband and I decided that we are going to save up for the IVF. After doing 4 unsuccessful IUIs already, I am hesitant to do another one. My doctor also said that because I responded so well to the Clomid, I could end up producing too many follicles on the Clomid/injectables. She said she definitely wouldn't do all injects with me; I would probably have to cancel the cycle because of overproducing follicles. Anyway, she suggests that we wait until we have DH's insurance and then proceed to IVF.
I am relieved to have a plan of action. She was so great - she suggested taking some time over the next couple of months to just be with each other - to hang out, go to dinner, spend time together....it was really nice to hear her say that. She wasn't saying that it would solve our fertility issue; she was just saying that it can be therapeutic, too. I'm so happy to know what direction we're going. (Nervous, too, but still happy.)