Friday, March 22, 2013

Recent pictures

I will post more very soon – I promise! Things have been a little hectic this past week or so.  Just wanted to share a couple pictures I took of Zoe earlier today.  I am amazed at how much she seems to have grown over the last few weeks?  Months?  She is truly a little girl now…not a toddler anymore, that’s for sure.  I told her that she was not allowed to smile at all for these pictures, which of course she thought was hysterical.  She kept saying, “Tell me no smile!”  and then she would break out in a huge grin. 

So happy to be her mommy.  So very happy.

IMG_4726

IMG_4727

IMG_4730

3 comments:

M's mama said...

OMG her hair is so long; I love how it is in these pictures!

Wendy said...

Thank you, M's mama. :) Is really IS getting long.

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Oh - she looks older! Bittersweet! But Adorable. :-)