Sunday, November 11, 2007

Saving $$$

I don't really have a lot to post about right now. We have told some of our family that we are moving onto IVF. It definitely makes it feel more real! We've started saving - we are actually competing with each other to see how much we can save! I know - pretty corny - but if it gets us to our goal, that's great, right?

I made Christmas ornaments and I'm selling them at craft shows. I may ask if I can sell them at work, too. I'm going to try to sell some things on Ebay, too. That may help bring in a couple hundred of dollars. It's so hard trying to save money right before Christmas.

We're probably going to another adoption meeting this week. We'll get to meet people who have adopted from other countries. Next month this particular agency, is having a meeting about domestic adoption, too.

No comments: