I got the call at 10am...
Out of the nine eggs, SIX of them fertilized!
Now we have to wait for tomorrow's phone call - they will tell us then if we're going to do a 3 day or 5 day transfer.
I'm taking it easy today. I'm still pretty sore. I was going to go work in my classroom, but I decided to wait until tomorrow. I think I need the extra day.